1. This website is a publication of the Terrio Group. Information presented is believed to be current. It should not be viewed as personalized investment advice. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors on the date of publication and may change in response to market conditions. You should consult with a professional advisor before implementing any strategies discussed. Content should not be viewed as an offer to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned or as legal or tax advice. You should always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. The Terrio Group is not engaged in the practice of law. Investment advisory services offered through Motiv8 Investments, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Florida.
2. Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience. We cannot be held responsible for information, services or products found on websites linked to ours.
3. Different types of investments involve higher and lower levels of risk. There is no guarantee that a specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for an investor’s portfolio. There are no assurances that a portfolio will match or exceed any particular benchmark or that you will achieve your goals.
4. Through its affiliated company, Terrio Insurance Group, the advisor may recommend the purchase of insurance-related products and may receive additional compensation for such transactions.
5. Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. None of them are photographs of current or former clients. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.
6. Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for or endorsement of The Terrio Group or any Investment Advisor Representative. This is the only mechanism available to circulate our Facebook page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. Posts must refrain from recommending investment advisory services or providing testimonials for our firm, since they are strictly prohibited. Please understand that we are required to delete such posts, since this is a regulatory requirement.